TRINITY UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
REQUEST FOR USE OF KITCHEN
Check facility to be used: ( ) Fellowship Hall Kitchen ( ) Great Room Kitchen
Date(s) to be used: ___________________________ Time of usage: from ____________ to ____________
Name of group or organization: _________________________________________________________________
Person in charge of event: __________________________________________ Telephone: ________________
Person responsible for the use of kitchen: _________________________________________________________
Telephone: ________________________ Key returned to office: ___________________________
POLICY ON THE USE OF THE KITCHENS
- The Kitchens will be locked when not scheduled for use.
- Kitchen use including all meetings, dinners, etc. must be first cleared and receive permission through the
office and/or Pastor. Always check the calendar in the church office or ‘on line’ before you make your plans. A responsible person must be appointed to represent any group using the kitchens to see that equipment is usedproperly and left in order. Persons in charge of said function must:
- a. Leave the sinks and countertops clean and dry.
- b. Remove all trash and put trash in the dumpster, if trash dumpster is full, leave bags in hallway near the exit door, and replace trash bags
- c. Break down all cardboard boxes and place in cardboard dumpster outside the Fellowship Hall Kitchen rear entrance.
- d. Key for the 2 dumpsters hangs on the wall by the refrigerator in the Fellowhip Hall Kitchen. Be
sure to return the keys to this same place place.
- e. Sweep and mop kitchen floor as needed.
- Regarding left over food: Arrangements must be made to use left-over food: with Church Staff (688-9245 –
leave message for Arlene), Soup Kitchen (Joe Cymerys, 688-3525), or WILA (688-2891). If these arrange-
can not be made, discard all left-over food.
- When using the stove or ovens, spills must be wiped up immediately.
- All items left in the kitchen that do not belong there will be placed for sale at the next rummage sale. so
please remember to take your trays, dishes, etc., home with you. Do not leave any food or supplies on the
counters. Stored items must be labeled with the name of the group and the original date of use.
- If you become aware that supplies are running short and need to be ordered, please let the Kitchen
- Permission for use of the kitchen will be rescinded if this policy is not followed.
- Your cooperation is necessary and appreciated to keep the kitchens operating effectively.
- Do not remove any equipment or articles from the kitchens unless you get prior permission from Paul Felgate
or Arlene Dargenio and you sign for it.
- Lock all doors to the kitchens.